Lush Pomsky Puppies takes great pride in providing the best Pomsky puppies available, and not just in Wisconsin. This family owned breeder is looking to make a name for themselves, but only to those who really appreciate the art, love, and dedication that goes into breeding hybrid Huskies and Pomeranians. This unique breed of dogs have really become popular in the past couple of years which represented what this Wisconsin Pomsky breeder is all about.
Located in Manitowoc, Wisconsin, Lush Pomsky Puppies is looking to help create new relationships between dog and family and breeder and everyone. One of the biggest differences between this Pomsky breeder and most is a Size Guarantee that they offer to all new customers. We all know that the size of a Pomsky is likely to vary depending on many factors, and the ability to be guaranteed a specific size prior to committing may be enough for many consumers.
The buying experience doesn’t stop with the size guarantee though Lush Pomsky Puppies has become known for working with prospective owners throughout the entire buying experience to assure your new Pomsky is everything you hoped for, and so much more.
For more information, be sure to check out the Lush Pomsky Puppies website for pictures of their previous litters and updates on upcoming litters.
Updated June 26, 2016:
PUPPIES WILL BE AVAILABLE IN late JUNE/JULY 2016….
- Lush does not take waiting lists because of how much Pomsky puppies can vary in coat and eye color, coat type and expected adult size, so “buyers can choose the puppy they have been dreaming about” as they become available…
- puppies are sent with a puppy nanny, so the puppy rides in the cabin, not in the cargo hold, to meet the new owner where the buyer THEN pays the balance on the puppy. Only the nanny fee for shipping and a deposit on the puppy through PayPal is required until the buyer sees and receives their puppy… but buyers are ALWAYS welcome to come to the house to pick up their puppy.
- all puppies are sold already spayed or neutered, they are microchipped, have at least 3 vaccinations, are UTD on wormings, are Heartworm tested and started on preventative, and there’s a written Health and Size Guarantee..
- all dog breeders who reside in Wisconsin are required to be licensed and inspected by the state, so buyers unable to pick up their puppy know the puppies have been raised in a clean and healthy environment…
- I along with my kids raise the puppies right in our living room, and I have been involved in dogs through competition, breeding and training since I was 6 years old and am ALWAYS more then happy to help with any questions through out the life of the puppy…